When I was growing up, it was all about going to college and getting a good job. I chose to have a career in education because I liked kids. It was all about the kids and it seemed rather noble to not make much money.
But then mid-life arrived, and it became more about having the financial resources to really improve my life and the lives of others. I was weary of just making ends meet. In my quest for improved finances, I discovered seven ways to become financially wealthy:
- Inherit it
- Marry it
- Become a Professional Athlete or Hollywood Actor/Actress
- Become CEO of a major company
- Win the lottery
- Own your own company
- Leverage your money
At this stage of my life, I can rule out #1, #2 and #3. I’m definitely not going to inherit a huge trust fund, marry a millionaire, or sign on as a professional basketball player. (Only 1 in 160,000 people are ever paid money for sports.)
#4 and #5 probably aren’t in my future. GE and Time-Warner already have their future CEO’s in training. Plus, I’ve been in administration and it certainly comes with its share of headaches. I don’t buy lottery tickets, so I won’t be winning the lottery.
But there’s still #6 and #7. Now we’re talking. Building a network marketing business combines the benefits of both. The tax benefits alone for having a home business are real. Add the benefits of having a multi-level compensation plan, and you are positioned for success.
7 Ways to Become Financially Wealthy through Network Marketing
- Find a mentor who has experience and success in network marketing.
- Do your homework: Find a 5 pillar company. Know your Compensation Plan. Know your Policies & Procedures.
- Be self-disciplined. Little actions each day eventually result in big returns.
- Be patient. There’s a learning curve. Learning the tools of success takes times.
- Stay focused. Distractions can derail and discourage. Get back on track ASAP.
- Find a system that will help you find business partners.
- Continue to grow as a person through education, personal development. Readers are leaders.
To your success,